empirical and analytical investigation of the physical and biophysical
properties and interactions of massfree energy
. Chief amongst these
interactions of interest are the so-called "anomalies" of physical processes
and biological systems. The following are the most salient contributions
made by published experimental studies in Aetherometry:
1. The replication of the Reich-Einstein experiment
evolution of anomalous heat in and atop naked Faraday cages.
2. The demonstration of anomalous arrest of the spontanous
electroscopic discharge irrespective of polarity
atmospheric latent heat, photons of wavelength greater than 300 nm, and the
midday Sun on anti-cyclonic days.
3. The exact determination of the
antigravitational work responsible for the anomalous electroscopic arrest.
4. The demonstration of an anomalous reverse potential in specific methods
of electrostatic charge transport.
5. Determination of anomalous
quantities of latent heat and sensible heat inside original and improved
'Orgone accumulators', capable of sustaing a positive temperature
difference greater than 10 deg. C throughout the day and night.
6. Identification of the infrared modal absorption of
(sensible heat) by 'Orgone accumulators' (6.6 to 7 THz).
7. Aetherochemical analysis of the allotropic cycle of water, oxygen and
ozone, with balanced enthalpy and precise ambipolar inputs.
8. Identification of the fundamental gravitons and their Periodic Table.
9. Identification of the fundamental latent energy units responsible for the
cosmological creation of leptons.
10. Determination of the correct electrokinetic component of electrostatic interactions.
11. Identification of the exact 'tuned vacuum responses' responsible for
auto-electronic emission observed in the absence of any applied voltage, and for the
excess energy observed in pulsed plasma regimes (autogenous pulsed
abnormal glow discharge and vacuum-arc discharge) under conditions of
12. Confirmation of the accuracy of Aspden's Law of Electrodynamics for
open-circuit systems capable of eliciting
anomalous cathode reaction forces.
13. Demonstrable conversion of the gravitational
swings of electrostatic pendula into electrokinetic energy.
and experimental isolation of an anomalous monopolar lift effect.
15. Demonstration of ambipolar radiation ('Tesla waves' or Tesla radiation)
emitted by Tesla coils and induction coils.
16. The first formal and
experimental characterization of Tesla radiation as consisting of massfree
charges and their conjunction with nonelectromagnetic, longitudinal waves.
17. Quantitative determination of the speed of ambipolar charges or Tesla
18. Induced generation of excess ambipolar electric energy by
resonance-loaded Tesla coils.
19. Correct determination of the
characteristic frequency, inductance, capacitance and other physical
parameters of induction coils and ambipolar radiation.
20. Discovery and
identification of the ambipolar massfree energy spectrum, the constituent
subspectra of Orgone and DOR ('Deadly Orgone'), and their underlying and
novel physical functions.
21. Discovery of the exact ambipolar radiation
frequencies responsible for driving the allotropic cycle of water, oxygen
and ozone, and for the stratified structure of the terrestrial atmosphere.
22. Experimental conversion of ambipolar radiation into molecular latent
heat by metal filters.
23. Experimental differentiation of the magnetic fields
of massbound and massfree charges, and enunciation of a new theory
24. Direct determination of H
not just for massfree charges
and electric waves but also for massbound charges in motion, as a function
of the kinetic energy electrically associated with them.
of an integral ambipolar radiation/emission detector (and analytical
26. Identification of the cosmic background of ambipolar (orgone)
radiation (CBOR, mode 0.3067 eV) responsible for the microwave cosmic
background photon emission (so-called mCBR).
27. Identification of W. Reich's Function (or factor) Y pertaining to the Orgone Motor.
28. The first replication of W. Reich's Orgone Motor system fuelled by the capture
of massfree energy (latent heat, ambipolar radiation and local photons),
and capable of converting it into mechanical work and ordinary
29. Discovery of the utilization of hot-air engine couplings
as latent heat pumps and converters of latent heat into sensible heat.
30. Determination of the ambipolar voltage of the human body.
31. Differentiating detection of the latent heat and ambipolar fields of
32. Molecular and nanometric identification of
biological processes of latent heat draw and ambipolar energy capture.
33. Identification of the ambipolar resonant properties of globins relating to
their capacity to absorb massfree electric energy and release sensible
34. Experimental determination and exploitation of the 'vacuum'
contribution of longitudinal electric radiation to the normal and abnormal
glow discharges in Paschen's Law.
35. Isolation of the complete chemical
(heterolytic and homolytic), electronic and energy (photothermal and
ambipolar) cycles for the dissociation and formation of water and
36. Demonstration of directed weight-cancellation of target mass
using tuned ambipolar radiation.
37. Tuning of aqueous solutions for
reception, transmission and emission of ambipolar radiation.
Copyright © Correa&Correa 2005, All Rights and Restrictions Apply.
Paulo N. Correa, Alexandra N. Correa, Experimental Aetherometry
Akronos Publishing, Toronto, Canada
Summary of fundamental aetherometric discoveries