Fundamental Concepts of Aetherometry
, the exact science of the metrics of massfree energy (Aether
is a novel biophysical and nanometric science, or scientific discipline,
developed by Dr. Paulo N. Correa and Alexandra N. Correa as a
synthesis of experimental and analytical work that replicated, revised and
continued the scientific contributions of Nikola Tesla,
Louis de Broglie, Wilhelm Reich (orgonomy, orgonometry),
René Thom (catastrophe theory) and
Harold Aspden. Its object of study is massfree energy
Massfree energy is energy devoid of inertia; it is
everywhere 'present in space' or associated with various states of motion
of material particles or bodies. In a wide sense, massfree energy
encompasses Aether manifestations, as well as photon and kinetic energy
states. The primordial or Aether manifestations of massfree energy
include graviton and antigraviton states affected to matter or its
particles, and, more profoundly, the cosmological manifestations of
in both electric and nonelectric forms, which are associated with
the cosmological creation of material particles.
Aetherometry proposes that the world of Matter relates solely, in a strict
sense, to the electromagnetic and inertial properties of mass-energy
particles, and that even the motion of material or mass-carrying particles
or bodies results from the interaction of mass-energy with massfree
energy. However, its object of study is not, per se, massfree energy in
states that are directly dependent on mass, such as the transient kinetic
energy of massbound particles or the electromagnetic energy of blackbody
photons. Rather, the primary focus of Aetherometry is the study of
massfree energy in nonelectromagnetic forms.
Gravitons are transient, nonelectromagnetic massfree
energy particles whose impulse (gravitational momentum) is anchored to the
mass-energy of particles of Matter, but which are emitted from the local
Aether medium (formed by the constant and ordered flux of dark massfree
energy and cosmological lepton lattices). Both gravitons and
antigravitons may also be formed and seated in the composite lattices
composing the local Aether medium. Gravitons anchored to mass-energy
particles are described mathematically and physically as being in a
relationship of secondary superimposition with that mass-energy.
Besides gravitons, Aetherometry has demonstrated the existence of
primordial or primary manifestations of massfree energy in both electric
and nonelectric forms, also referred to as 'dark massfree energy'.
Ambipolar massfree energy (Orgone and DOR), aka Tesla radiation
massfree energy consists of ambipolar charges that are devoid of inertial
effects and propagate longitudinally. In contrast to the monopolar
charges (electrons, protons) that characterize ordinary massbound
electricity, ambipolar charges continuously alternate between polar
states, or, to say it more accurately, constantly vary their polarity
during forward propagation. Ambipolar electricity is a massfree
phenomenon. Field capture of ambipolar energy by massbound (monopolar)
charges results in their acceleration; deceleration of the same massbound
charges results in the local production of blackbody photons. The Correas
have published the cosmic spectrum of ambipolar radiation and the
corresponding blackbody spectra emitted from electrons and protons,
providing exact new equations that profoundly alter the conventional
theory of electromagnetism. They have also demonstrated how the
continuous ambipolar spectrum contains two biologically and physically
distinct regions that correspond to W. Reich's distinction between orgone
(OR) energy and DOR (dorgone or deadly orgone). The cutoff between OR and
DOR occurs at 79.4 keV. This is a strictly aetherometric discovery.
Latent heat or latent massfree energy
Nonelectric massfree energy exists in both unbound and massbound states.
In massbound states, it is
responsible for the energy of state of molecular phases, the intrinsic
energy of gases, specific latent heats, most of the atmospheric energy,
and the noncovalent bond energies exploited by all living systems. Its
generic designation is molecular latent heat
. In unbound states, massfree
latent energy is responsible for the cosmological creation of space and
the direction (diachronism) and synchronicity of absolute Time. The
of unbound massfree latent energy yields what is
physically and mathematically designated as the phase energy which permits
the creation of mass-energy and associated gravitons (*secondary
superimposition*). Thus, Aetherometry affirms that all mass-energy is a
transient construct of the phase superimposition of latent massfree
energy, the composite effect of Aether energy units.
is composed of nonionizing thermal, optical and
supra-optical 'electromagnetic' (photon) radiation, forming what is called
radiative (sensible) heat. Ambipolar orgone radiation indirectly gives
rise (through the 'medium' of electrons) to blackbody radiation having
wavelengths greater than 300 nanometers. Ambipolar DOR radiation
indirectly gives rise to blackbody (Hallwacks) photons in the UVB and UV-C
ranges, up to the shortest 47nm blackbody radiation (end of the blackbody
Note that sensible heat
, unlike latent heat, is composed of thermal drift
kinetons (molecular heat) and blackbody photons (radiative heat)
Photons (ionizing or nonionizing), 'kinetons', gravitons, ambipolar
charges and particles or units of latent massfree energy are all massfree
particles associated with specific physical interactions or
manifestations. The demonstration of these particles' existence, and the
proposed new model and mathematical formalism (see Aetherometric
Microfunctional Transformative Algebra below) that address their specific
properties, have been extracted from a nexus of systematic and diverse
experimental investigations into physical and biological systems, gathered
under the rubrics of Experimental Aetherometry, Aetherometric Biology, and
The Aetherometric Theory of Synchronicity (AToS)
See the article Experimental Aetherometry
See the article Aetherometric Technologies
See the article Aetherometric Biology
Aetherometric Theory: a Microfunctional Transformative Algebra
See the article Aetherometric Mathematics
Aetherometric Physics (or The Aetherometric Theory of Synchronicity, AToS)
See the article Aetherometric Theory of Synchronicity
Aetherometric Natural Philosophy
See the article Aetherometric Natural Philosophy
© Malgosia Askanas, 2005. All rights reserved.
Paulo N. Correa, Alexandra N. Correa, Experimental Aetherometry
Akronos Publishing, Toronto, Canada
Paulo N. Correa, Alexandra N. Correa, Foundations of Aetherometric Biophysics,
Vol 1: Nanometric Functions of Bioenergy
Akronos Publishing, Toronto, Canada
Summary of fundamental aetherometric discoveries
Up-to-date list of publications pertaining to the work of the Correas
References by others to work by the Correas in Aetherometry, including plasma physics
1. Aspden, H (1995) "Energy from a cold-cathode discharge: a 30-year saga", NEN, 12:6.
2. Aspden, H (1995) "Canadian Breakthrough on the One (Kilo)watt challenge", Electrifying Times, 12:25.
3. Aspden, H (1996) "Power from Space: the Correa Invention", Energy Science Report No.8, Sabberton Publications, Southampton, England.
4. Carrell, M (1996) "An Overview of the Correa Invention", Infinite Energy, 8(3):10-15.
5. Carrell, M (1996) "The Correa PAGD Reactor: errata and supplement", Infinite Energy, 9(4):33-34.
6. Aspden, H (1996) "Opinion on Correa Invention: Energy Conversion System", presented to IAI, web-published by Akronos Publishing, Concord, ON, Canada.
7. Mallove, E (1996) "Cheap Electricity Now!", Infinite Energy, 7:3-4.
8. Mallove, E (1996) "The Third International Symposium on New Energy - ISNE3, Denver, Colorado April 25-28, 1996", Infinite Energy, 7:14-16.
9. Gruber, J (1996) "Bislang šffentlich vorgefźhrte RET-GerŠte (Auswahl)", Contacte - WissenschaftsMagazin der FernUniversität, p.41.
10. Aspden, H (1996) "Free-Energy" as seen on British TV", NEN, 2:10.
11. Aspden, H (1996) "Space Energy Blows NASA's fuse", NEN, 3:1.
12. Aspden, H (1996) "Vacuum Spin as a New Energy Source", Proc.s Int. Symp. on New Energy, pp. 1.
13. Aspden, H (1996) "Aether Science Papers", Sabberton Publications, Southampton, England.
14. Aspden, H (1996) "The Contemporary Aether", Proc.s Int. Conf. on Descartes and Scientific Thought, Perugia, Italy, September 4-7.
15. Aspden, H (1996) "The Reality of Perpetual Motion", Infinite Energy, 8:15.
16. Fox, H (1996) "Three Energy Technologies for the Twenty First Century", NEN, 1:1.
17. King, MB (1996) "Plasma Tube coheres ZPE", NEN, 4:8.
18. King, MB (1996) "The Supertube", Proc.s Int. Symp. on New Energy, pp. 200- 221. Reprinted in Infinite Energy, 8:23.
19. Planetary Association for Clean Energy Newsletter, 8(4)6.
20. Bahman, W (1998) "Auskopplung von €therenergie durch Plasma-Entladung", NET-Journal, 9/10:17.
21. Sapogin, LG (1998) "The theory of excess energy in a PAGD reactor (Correa reactor) ", Infinite Energy, 20:48.
22. Minchrowski, A (2000) "The Correa device", PACE, 11(1&2):31.
23. King, MB (2000) "Transforming the planet with a Zero-Point Energy experiment", Infinite Energy, 34:51.
24. Tiller, W. A (2001) "Some Reflections on Gas Discharges and PAGD Pulses", Akronos Publishing, Concord, ON, Canada.
25. Mallove, E (2001) "First Open Letter of Support", June 14th, 2001, Akronos Publishing, Concord, ON, Canada.
26. Mallove, E (2001) "Breaking Through: A Bombshell in Science", Infinite Energy, 37:6.
27. Mallove, E (2001) "The mysteries and myths of heat: a brief history of hot and cold", Infinite Energy, 37:9.
28. Mallove, E (2001) "The Einstein Myths: of Space, Time and Aether", Infinite Energy, 38:6.
29. Mallove, E (2001) "Breaking Through: Aether Science and Technology", Infinite Energy, 39:6.
30. Aspden, H (2001) "Gravity and its thermal anomaly: was the Reich-Einstein experiment evidence of energy inflow from the aether?", Infinite Energy, 41:61.
31. Mallove, E (2002) "Demonstrating Aether Energy", Infinite Energy, 41:6.
32. Axelrad, A (2002) "PAGD, Aether Motors, and Free Energy", Open Letter of Support, April 3rd, 2002, Akronos Publishing, Concord, ON, Canada.
33. Mallove, E (2002) "Second Open Letter of Support", February 22nd, 2002, Akronos Publishing, Concord, ON, Canada.
34. Mallove, E (2002) "The Correas: An Appreciation of Their Science and Technology", Akronos Publishing, Concord, ON, Canada.
35. Bearden, T (2002) "Energy from the vacuum", Cheniere Press, Santa Barbara, CA, pp. 321-323, 333-337.
36. Aspden, H (2003) Introduction to the DVD "From Pulsed Plasma Power to the Aether Motor", Aethera, NH, USA.
37. Mallove, E (2003) Introduction to the DVD "From Pulsed Plasma Power to the Aether Motor", Aethera, NH, USA.
38. Mallove, E (2004) "The 'New' Solar Power", Infinite Energy, 53:6.
39. Askanas, M (2004) "The Making of the Difference: A review of Dr. Paulo and Alexandra Correa's Experimental Aetherometry", Akronos Publishing, Concord, ON, Canada.
40. Mallove, E (2004) Introduction to Nanometric functions of bioenergy, Akronos Publishing, University of Toronto Press, Concord, ON, Canada.
41. Mallove, E (2004) Review of Nanometric functions of bioenergy, Akronos Publishing, Concord, ON, Canada.
42. Brinton, H. (2005) Review of Nanometric functions of bioenergy, Akronos Publishing, Concord, ON, Canada.
43. Pratt, D. (2005) Review of Nanometric functions of bioenergy, Akronos Publishing, Concord, ON, Canada.
44. Tilley, M. (2005) Review of Nanometric functions of bioenergy, Akronos Publishing, Concord, ON, Canada.
45. Pratt, D (2005) Aetherometry & Gravity: an Introduction, Akronos Publishing, Concord, ON, Canada.